Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally we are decided to shift to klang after discussing this issue for about 3 yrs,since i was in Form 4 and postponed until now.

However,i actually feel a bit sad to leave my current house and shift to so far..i am sure i will miss lots of things here..my frenz(primary,secondary,college),my auntie and also her delicious dishes...and also all my childhood memories in KL..bla bla bla~

I need to adapt myself to a new housing environment and also later a new uni environment and uni life..All of them are new to me..hope that i manage to adapt to them well..And maybe this will be a good start for me to my new stage of my life!

I want to thank my auntie for taking care of me all these yrs,thank you very much and all the best to u and family~To all my frenz here,good luck to all of you!Keep in touch~
Goodbye...

No comments: