Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Angel and Demons

I m really tired today,spend the whole day in KLCC..n i think tis is the day tat i have spent the longest time there..shopping,eating n watching movie..I need to thank my mommy cos she has accompanied me for the whole day..muakss..
I understand tat she want me to enjoy n relax for tis whole day after my exam n especially the poor paper on mon..i really appreciate that n again thx~It has been a long time since i last went for shopping..
I like the movie i watched 2day-Angel n Demons.I knew tat tis is not a new movie as it has been showed for nearly 1 month n i hav actually waited for 1 month too!!It is bcos i m busy preparing for my exam when it was started to show in cinemas.
Actually i was choosing btw it n 17 Again when buying the tickets bt i ended up choosing tis..i hav no regret..haha
I have read its novel before n i think it is better compared to the Da Vinci Code.It is more exciting..The story bout the co-existence of the religion n science,the ambigrams,the Catholic churches in Vatican City(wat a great city with so many churches n the historical buildings!),the great symbologist/professor n the intelligent as well as pretty scientist.A story with mystery and adventure.......Nice!
And now my next target is the Harry Potter n the Half Blood Prince in Jul n the New Moon in Nov(tat is wat i heard from my fren)!!Cant wait to watch both of the movies...

No comments: