Monday, June 8, 2009

The Final Day vs The Saddest Day

Today is the last day of the exam n thus it should b the happiest,most exciting n the most relax day throughout this period...
But everything gone out of the way it should b n it has been the worst day...The reason is i hav done poorly in the last paper n tis is the worst paper in tis exam...it is the subject tat i cared the most n i m so hurt...oh God!!Wat can i do?:(
I know..keep my fingers cross n wish tat i could pass it safely..
"Dun worry,it ll b ok,wat is done cannot b undone".Tat is wat i kept telling myself for the whole day n it is totally useless as i hav still cried for the whole day n my eyes are pain n swollen now.Haizz.....
Hope tat 10th of Aug ll b a bright day for me!!!!

1 comment:

sha kah ern said...

WEI ERN!!u cried ar?!?!aiyo!!!poor little girl!!nonit to cry la!haha!i oso din cry!!its ok la!i did very badly oso but i think should be ok GUA!!Haha!can 1 la!!=)