Saturday, August 8, 2009

It is august dy..so fast~last few days,i fall sick..sore throat and fever..until now also still have bit of sore throat..The weather is really bad especially the haze..I hate it!!it makes my throat feel worse..Hope that it ll recover soon,really unconfortable..:(
Luckily the fever recovered soon so at least i dun nid to miss classes..thx god!!

I just summited my 1st report this week..really din write report for a long time..A lvl oso din write report..jus fill up the blanks oni..haizz...so it has taken me quite long to prepare the report..Finally got it done in time..Hope that it is ok..xD
Althought it has a long due date for the report bt really duno how to write in the beginning...dun even sure about the format and layout oso n especially the discussion part..it took me the longest time to prepare it..Haizz...duno when i ll get the senior's report oso..almost everyone refer to their seniors' report ler...and oso those notes...i have asked so many times until i dun even want to ask again...i m sure he forgot again..geram nya!!!until i have fin the report myself oso i still haven get his reports...:/
Luckily the 2 practicals in this week dun nid to do individual reports..so at least this weekend can revise my lectures...so many~especially the human bio..so complicated...omg..haizzz....2moro still have to go back to uni to attend the first aid lesson...so troublesome..

No comments: